AIP / Paleo Ranch Dressing
Note: This recipe was first posted on my original blog, Celebration Generation, on November 10, 2014. It was transferred over to this blog - existing comments and all - on 8/26/2021
Time to share my recipe for AIP / Paleo Ranch Dressing!
This recipe comes together very quickly and easily - just a couple minutes of gathering ingredients, and a quick whirl in blender - and results in a fantastic ranch sauce that is great for all kinds of dietary restrictions.
It's AIP compliant, and Paleo. It's gluten AND dairy-free, as well as being nightshade-free, and preservative-free!
It's not taste-free, though. I love the fresh taste of the herbs, which works so well with the coconut cream, and is balanced with a little tang from the apple cider vinegar.
Use it as a salad dressing, or as a dip!
Share the Love!
Also, be sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter, so you never miss out on any of my nonsense.
Well, the published nonsense, anyway!
AIP Paleo Ranch Dressing
- 1 can Coconut Cream chilled
- 3 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ cup Fresh Parsley
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Dill
- Salt to taste
- Open chilled can of coconut cream. Scoop solid cream into a blender or food processor, reserving remaining liquid.
- Add vinegar, onion and garlic powders, parsley, and dill. Blitz until well combined and smooth.
- Check texture - if it’s too thick for your taste, add a little of the reserved coconut liquid to thin it out.
- Season with salt, to taste.
- Transfer to an appropriate jar or bottle, keep chilled.